If your phone’s battery life sights short or poor, the downloaded app could be used so much battery. You can also choose to set to help your battery last. To trouble battery drain problem, use the following steps to solve out your problems:-
Phone’s battery life is too short used these tips to avoid this problem:- Use battery saver on Android to getting off.
Turn battery saver on or off
swipe down the top of your android’s screen
Tap to battery saver or power saver
Have battery saver turned on automatically
1. Open your phone’s setting app.
2. Tap Battery
3. Battery saver or Power Saver.
4. Turn on Battery Saver
Turn on Turn off when fully charged.
Avoid high drain activities
- Showing navigation for long periods
- Watching videos
- Playing graphics-heavy games
- Avoid tethering and GPS using long periods.
- Limit connectivity and location. If you don’t need a network then swipe down the phone screen and start Airplane Mode and turn off Bluetooth and Location.
- Turn off auto-synchronization for your Google apps.
- Change screen display, and reduce screen brightness or choose adaptive brightness.
- Turn off notification light and sound of keyboard & vibration.
- Force problem apps to stop.
1. Setting ⇒ App & notifications
2. Tap App info
3. Tap force stop⇒ Ok
- Uninstall problem apps that reduce your battery life. Touch and hold the app that you want to uninstall.
Restrict apps with high background battery use.
Setting ⇒ Battery
3. Show full battery usage
4. On battery optimization.
When you have done the above steps then restart your phone quickly and see on your battery performance.
How to care about your battery?
- Use the power adapter that came with your phone.
- keep it cool
- Avoid situations where your phone can overheat, your battery will drain much faster when it’s hot.
- If your phone warms up when it’s plugged in, so quick to unplugged.
- Don’t use extra charge for your battery capacity. Using Full to zero and zero to full