If your BSNL Tablet has got a pattern lock and you forgot the password or your tab hangs frequently then you need to flash ( Android installation) your tab. The steps mention below will work for all BSNL Penta tabs. But each tablet will needs different firmware, the links for which will be provided below.Sponsored
The steps to install Android on BSNL Tab IS701C are as follows:
2) Extract the zip file in your system.
3) Keep pressing the volume down button and connect the USB wire to the tablet, wire other end must be connected to the system. If process is done correctly then a Window named “VDfu” will appear on the screen. This window is the tablet internal memory drive. See the video for details.
4) Now go to extracted zip file folder. Here first click the file “res_packing“. In the appeared menu click on “Convert to Enhance file”.
5) Now click on “MPTool” file in the same folder. Then a window will appear, in it click on the option ” Download [NAND]” when the option tablet internal drive goes green. As shown in the pic below.
5) Now the Android installation process will start and will take around 15-20 minutes for completing the process. After the installation finish it will show the option “Download End“, click OK and plug out the USB wire from the tablet.
6) Now press reset button by putting a pin in reset hole and switch on the tablet. Now you are ready to use your tablet.
For more details see the video below.