This process is ultimate solution to bypass Google verification and work only on Micromax phones.Sponsored
Micromax FRP Unlock Tool:
If you are looking for any tool to unlock FRP then Miracle box (v2.27 or higher) has been loaded with feature which directly unlock the FRP lock.
What is FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection.
As an authentication to Android OS, Google has added this feature on Smartphone’s or Tablets running Android Lollipop or higher version update.
Hard Reset or Flashing can reset Google Credential?
Hard Reset or Flashing does not wipe the Google credential. As in Hard Reset, when you reboot the device after wiping Data.
It will ask for Google Credential.
Steps to Unlock/Bypass Google Credential/FRP without using OTG cable:
- Hard Reset or Wipe data from Micromax Android phone.
- At the end, it will ask to Reboot the device.
- Reboot the device.
- As you go through the start up, it will ask for Gmail Credential or last synchronized Google account.
- No need to Connect to Wi-Fi or Data connection.
- Press Task (lower right side) button appearing at the bottom.
- Over Google Search bar, type Setting and select it.
- Choose “Backup & Reset” in Setting.
- Out of the option, choose Factory Data Reset which would be in bottom of the screen.
- Device will reboot.
- Google account or Gmail has been bypass.
- Now, you can enter your new Gmail Credential.