Karbonn seems to have gone on a device launching spree with the launch of three new dual-SIM Smartphones- A11, a7+ and A1+ a few days ago and another two new tablets- Blade and Marvel.
During the launch of the tab, Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles, said, “Through the new product range and neuvo established eco-system ‘Karbonn Smart’ we wish to usher in a new revolution in the technologically advanced mobile market wherein Karbonn Mobiles can demonstrate its technical stewardship across the world”.
Marvel comes with many pre-loaded apps including Karbonn Smart Browser and Karbonn Smart games, TOI(Times of India) & ET(Economic Times) app, Facebook and more
- Screen: 9-inch Capacitive touchscreen
- Processor: 1.2 GHz with GPU(Graphics Processing Unit)
- Operating System: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Storage: 512 MB RAM, internal permanent storage of 4 GB; expandable up to 32 GB using microSD card
- Camera: Front: 1.3 MP, no rear camera
- Networking: Supports 2G, 3G using USB dongle, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Special sensors: 3D Gravity sensors, also called as accelerometers
- Price: Rs. 7,900
The stiff competition created at this point of the year, with the launch of a number of tablets, Karbonn has to carve out a space for itself. Compared to the Smart Tab 3, the Smart Tab 9 features a bigger screen (1024 x 600) and a more powerful camera. Most other features like the Operating System, camera, storage and networking is the same. So, if you are a price conscious buyer, we suggest you have a look at Smart Tab 3 (Blade). However, for those who like to have a better visual experience for a longer time, Marvel is for you.
Look out for news and developments in this segment in the coming weeks.